Q： Can you sell yourself in two minutes？ Go for it.
A： With my qualifications and experience, I feel I am hardworking, responsible and diligent in any project I undertake. Your organization could benefit from my analytical and interpersonal skills.
Q：Give me a summary of your current job description.
A：I have been working as a computer programmer for five years. To be specific, I do system analysis, trouble shooting and provide software support.
Q：Why did you leave your last job？
A： Well, I am hoping to get an offer of a better position. If opportunity knocks, I will take it.
A：I feel I have reached the "glass ceiling" in my current job. / I feel there is no opportunity for advancement.
Q：How do you rate yourself as a professional？
A： With my strong academic background, I am capable and competent.
A：With my teaching experience, I am confident that I can relate to students very well.
Q： What contribution did you make to your current (previous) organization？
A： I have finished three new projects, and I am sure I can apply my experience to this position.
Q：What do you think you are worth to us？
A：I feel I can make some positive contributions to your company in the future.
Q：What make you think you would be a success in this position？
A：My graduate school training combined with my internship should qualify me for this particular job. I am sure I will be successful.
Q：Are you a multi-tasked individual？
or Do you work well under stress or pressure？
A：Yes, I think so.
A：The trait is needed in my current（or previous) position and I know I can handle it well.
1. My reason for leaving my present employment is that I am desirous of getting broader experience in trading.
2. my reason for leaving the company is that I wish to get into the advertising business.
3. I am leaving our office to be with my mother and care for my aged mother in a distant city.
4. My reason for leaving my present emplyment is simple because I see no chance of advancement.
5. I am desirous of leaving the office in order to gain more experience in an exporter's office.
6. I am desirous of leaving the employment in order to improve my position and have more responsiblility.
7. I left them a fortnight ago, owing to a disagreement with the president Mr. Lau.
8. I left the position with the desire of improving my position.
9. I left the office on account of the discontinuance of the business.
10. I left the company because I found a full-time job after graduation.
11. Unfortunately I have had to leave my position, as my employers have been forced to liquidate their business due to the worldwide economic adversity.
12.The only reason why I am leaving the present position is to gain more experience in a trading office.
13. My reason for leaving the company is that I wish to get into the advertising business.
14. I now wish to enter an office where the work requires greater individual responsibility and judgment than here,and where there is more opportunity for advancement.